Do you have clinical nursing and leadership experience that you could use to support and develop a dedicated team that includes over 90 Registered Nurses working across Otago?
We need a high-performing Registered Nurse with at least five years post registration experience, and ideally has spent time in the aged care sector.
Presbyterian Support Otago is a long-established and widely respected provider of health and social services for people in Otago.
Our eight care homes all have 4 year certification, and we are the Most Trusted Brand for Aged Care & Retirement Villages (Reader’s Digest 2017 award).
As a member of the Enliven Leadership team, you will be responsible for providing clinical leadership and direction across our Enliven services.
It’s important you have a real passion for working in the aged care sector and a strong commitment to continuous self-improvement.
Key skills you’ll bring to the role:
• NZ Registered Nurse, current practicing certificate and relevant post-grad qualification
• Excellent clinical, leadership and interpersonal skills and can work with people at all levels
• Can educate and support clinical staff
• Demonstrate exceptional planning and organisational skills
• Passion for the aged care sector
• Vision, innovation and the ability to support change and manage competing priorities
This full-time role is based in Dunedin, with regular travel around the region.
As a major provider of health & social services to the people of Otago, PSO employs over 700 people, and is supported by over 500 volunteers.
Only those with a legal right to work in New Zealand should apply.
All applications must be submitted on the official Employment Application Form by clicking "Apply Now" and should include a cover letter and cv.
For further information please contact Mary Phillips, Operations Support Manager, on 03 477 7115
Applications close at 5pm Tuesday 27 February 2018