There are plenty of ways to support the work we do, and your generous financial support makes a difference to families and children across Otago every single day.
We’ve shared stories about some of the many ways that we continue to receive generous support from the community.
Can donations, donations of unwanted second hand goods and clothing, generous support with local fundraising activity, and selecting us when you shop at The Warehouse are all very appreciated. You can also support us with a financial donation.
It is important to us that anyone can walk in our doors and know that they will find the comfort and support they need.
Our Family Works team continues to see a sustained level of requests for support, as households find their budgets are stretched. While the winter months are almost behind us, the challenges many families and individuals face will continue throughout the year.
In the last year, we gave out over 4,000 food parcels, and our Family Works programmes supported over 10,000 people across the region.
When you give a financial donation to support the work we do you’re helping others. Did you know...
- $20 provides a food parcel to feed a family for a day
- $50 supports a Young Buddy to have ongoing mentoring with their Adult Buddy
- $100 enables parents to complete a parenting course with us
- $150 allows us to support someone with emergency housing overnight
- Every donation makes a difference for someone in need.
This spring, please help us to support your community.Get involved and make your donation here.