Family Works social workers are trained in providing advice, support and advocacy for children, parents and families.
At Family Works we partner with you and your family to help you work through challenging situations, making sure you have access to the right supports and resources, including:
- Accommodation, employment assistance and benefits
- Connecting or reconnecting you with community and family support networks
- Providing advice about your rights and opportunities
- Supporting you to navigate through legal processes and coordinate services
- Providing one to one parenting support outside of a group setting