We are fortunate to receive so much support and it has been a busy but exciting year. We have received financial donations, food for the foodbank, toiletries for our families, hand-made knitted clothing and blankets, pre-loved items for resale in our Op Shops, and many hours of help from our wonderful volunteers, who help us out in all areas of our organisation.
We are very grateful to all those people who have helped us achieve great things for our communities and made a real difference in many people’s lives.
At Presbyterian Support Otago we are very humbled by the ongoing support we receive from you all and are optimistic the next 12 months will be an exciting time for our organisation. We simply could not offer the programmes and services we do without your help. Thank you!!
If you would like to support us in a sustainable way, we would love for you to come on board as a “Guardian Angel” and make a regular monthly donation to support PSO!
Kind regards, Jude (Supporter Engagement Manager)
PS: I am always happy to chat with you if you would like to discuss other ways you can support our work, please call me on 03 470 0834.
How your donation can make a difference
Our Skillsbank, like our Foodbank, relies heavily on the generosity of our donors.
Any amount, large or small, will help keep our Skillsbank working alongside local people to grow their skills and capabilities, and will help keep our Foodbank well stocked.
Here are some examples of how donations can help Here are some examples of how donations can help support the people who access our programmes:
- $35 Funds one session with a Social Worker
- $70 Funds three sessions at a support group for one parent
- $100 Funds three sessions at a support group for one child
- $200 Funds three family food parcels at our Foodbank
What are some ways to donate?
- Donation online with your credit or debit card - www.psotago.org.nz/donate
- Phone banking via your bank’s services
- Call us on 03 477 7115 and we can process your credit or debit card donation over the phone
- Donate with your EFTPOS card. Pop into our Dunedin Support Centre at 407 Moray Place
- Leave a gift in your Will. To find out more, please call Jude McCracken, our Supporter Engagement Manager, who is based in Dunedin, on 03 470 0834