Residential aged care homes
Ross Home, Dunedin
St Andrews, Dunedin
Taieri Court, Mosgiel
Enliven Aspiring, Wanaka
Columba Court, Oamaru
Wanaka Retirement Village
Ranui Court, Alexandra
Ross Home Cottages, Dunedin
Iona Cottages, Oamaru
Milton Cottages, Milton
Community based services for older people
Visiting Volunteers, Dunedin
Club Enliven, Dunedin/Taieri/Alexandra
Foodbank (Dunedin) & Skillsbank (offered throughout Otago) Freephone 0508 396 678
What's in our Skillsbank
Our Family Works Skillsbank is a group of programmes and supports where we work alongside people from all walks of life to help them build a safer, stronger, more connected life.
- Parenting programmes and support groups. Strategies to promote positive family relationships.
- Financial mentoring. Empowering people to manage their own finances.
- Community Finance. Access to affordable ‘Good Loans’.
- The Buddy Programme is a friendship mentoring programme for children aged from 5 to 12.
- Stepping Stones is a day programme where we work alongside clients who are facing mental wellbeing challenges, connecting them with their wider community.
- Social work. Empowering people to make change and build their sense of belonging.
- YouthGrow is a youth development programme located in a fully operational nursery/garden centre.