What's in our Skillsbank
Our Family Works Skillsbank is a group of programmes and supports where we work alongside people from all walks of life to help them build a safer, stronger, more connected life.
- Parenting programmes and support groups. Strategies to promote positive family relationships.
- Financial mentoring. Empowering people to manage their own finances.
- Community Finance. Access to affordable ‘Good Loans’.
- The Buddy Programme is a friendship mentoring programme for children aged from 5 to 12.
- Stepping Stones is a day programme where we work alongside clients who are facing mental wellbeing challenges, connecting them with their wider community.
- Social work. Empowering people to make change and build their sense of belonging.
- YouthGrow is a youth development programme located in a fully operational nursery/garden centre.